Insurance Products for Your Home or Farm

Garfield Farm Mutual Insurance Association provides a variety of policies for homes and personal property, rental property, manufactured homes, vacant dwellings, and more. We offer the flexibility to customize a policy to fit your individual needs.

Insurable Property

  • Dwellings – Owner occupied, or family member - Garfield offers the flexibility to customize a policy to fit your individual needs
  • Rental Property – Tenant occupied – Dwelling is occupied by someone other than the owner or owner’s immediate family
  • Dwelling Contents for Owners and Renters – We have coverage for your personal belongings, from clothing and furniture to electronics and appliances
  • Weekend Properties – Part-time, seasonally, weekend occupied home
  • Manufactured Homes – We do not insure manufactured homes over 15 years of age
  • Farm & Ranch Buildings - Outbuildings like barns, storage sheds, or maintenance buildings typically require separate coverage
  • Farm Equipment – Affordable coverage on farm equipment such as tractors, combines, shredders, plows, hay balers, cotton strippers, and farm trailers. We also insure farm tools, utility vehicles, and can provide coverage for harvested field products

Save Money

Ask if you qualify for one or more of our money- saving discounts.

  • Metal Roof Discount: 5%
  • New Home Discount: 10%

Church and Parsonages

  • Fraternal Halls, Community Centers, Churches – Non-industrial use buildings owned by non-profit organizations
  • Builder’s Risk – New construction, renovation, or addition to an existing structure
  • Vacant Dwellings – Dwelling is not occupied as a private residence